"The Red Light is AMAZING" - From a real ANSR user!)

Lorraine has left a new comment on your post "NEW - ANSR: SKIN REJUVENATION System":

Since turning 40, adult acne has been plaguing me. I was recently diagnosed with rosacea and my dermatologist prescribed three medications which were working but which I really didn't want to take on a long-term basis.

I started using ANSR this past May (I'm on day 95!) and I can truly see a difference in my skin! While I still get an occasional pimple, gone are the clusters that had been gathering on my nose and cheek areas! The biggest change of all has been the decreased redness associated with rosacea. I hated the color of my red skin and every morning I would immediately reach for foundation to conceal it.I think the red light is AMAZING at reducing the facial redness with which I was living.

I have also noticed that my facial lines and wrinkles around my eyes seem much softer. My skin feels and looks younger!While the blue light hasn't taken away all the pimples, it did keep the clusters on my nose and cheeks from reappearing. The blue beam is minimizing the bacteria on my face and limiting the life of those I do get. My outbreaks don't seem as severe, and are contained and shortlived.

I like the topicals a lot and don't find them too drying, considering my skin is quite sensitive. I have noticed that over the last three months my skin is less oily and my pores are smaller. August 19, 2009

No comments: